Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Student Survey

Do you enjoy using blogs in your class?
yea.

Do you use blogs for any of your other classes? If so, which ones? Are they set up the same as Mr. Hughes' blog?
no.

What do you like most about Mr. Hughes' blog? What do you like the least?
it is easy but sometimes I don't always finish.

Is the blog easy to use? Was it easy to use from the beginning or did you have problems?
it is easy now but when I first started I could not get my account to work so I was a little behind.

Do you wish other classes would use blogs for their assignments?
yea.

Do you have Internet access at home in order to participate in the blog?
yea.

Do you usually write on the blog at home or at school?
only when I need to catch up on my work.

Do you feel you learn better by using the blog or by doing handwritten assignments?
I feel that I learn better on the blog because I know I will get my work done.

Do you have your own blog on Myspace, Facebook, etc..? If so, where is your blog?
no.

No comments: